Watching MTN with an antenna? You may need to rescan your TV.
- Press the Menu button on your Converter Box, Digital TV, or remote.
- Go to Setup or Settings.
- Go to Installation, or System, or Channels.
- Go to Scan Channels, or Program Channels, or Auto-Scan, Auto-Program or Auto-Tuning.
- Press Select, or Enter, or OK to scan.
Sometimes, a double rescan is needed to clear the memory of your Digital TV or Converter Box:
- Disconnect the antenna from the Digital TV or Converter Box.
- Rescan without the antenna connected. As with any scan follow the on-screen instructions or owner’s manual for your device.
- Unplug the Digital TV or Converter Box from the electrical outlet for one minute.
- Reconnect the antenna to the Digital TV or Converter Box and plug the unit into the electrical outlet.
- Rescan the Digital TV or Converter Box one more time.
If you continue to experience any issues, please use the link below to notify our team or give the station a call at (801) 532-1300.
Click Here To Submit A Broadcast Assistance Ticket